Precious Pets Pet Care Tips
Homemade dog treat recipes provides your pet with health benefits store-bought products lack, and Precious Pets main concern is to provide you with pet care tips which will lengthen your fur babies life. Even owners with a busy lifestyle can fit in many of the recipes in this article, but first what are the health benefits by making your own dog treats?
What Are The Health Benefits?
- Eliminates Artificial Preservatives & Ingredients
- Strengthens The Immune System
- Healthier Digestive System
- Food Intolerances & Sensitivity Prevention
- Healthy Weight Management
- Chronic Health Prevention
- No Modified Ingredients
- Full-Control What Is In Their Treats
The Association of American Feed Control Officials
The AAFCO is dedicated to the animal feed and pet food which is a voluntary organization, and this organization regulates the sales and distribution of animal feeds and animal drug remedies. Since this organization is not a government agency they are not permitted to inspect any products on the market. Feel free to use this link for more information, and I do recommend pet owners to take the time check this out at your convenience.
Top 10 Worse Dog Treats 2019
For anyone interested in the top ten worse dog treats in the year 2019 you should check this list provided by The Dog Digest website, and even though this list was made in the year 2019 you will find these dog treats are still on the market today. You might be as surprised as I was to see the brands on this list are brands we have trusted all our life, but you will want to check these brands out to see if they have improved their products since this article was published. I do recommend you consider seriously to start preparing homemade dog treat recipes, but if nothing else consider adding some of these recipes to cut back on the store-bought treats with harmful ingredients for the health of your pet. One more thing you will find very few of these products on the market without the harmful artificial ingredients you want to avoid giving to your fur baby, but if you do need to purchase treats, I recommend you consider organic products.
Easy Dog Treat Recipe
This recipe is easy and simple to prepare, and with few ingredients you can be sure it is safe for your pet. This recipe is compliments from the website Add Pinch, so if you like this recipe you might want to check out this website for more recipes in the near future.
- 21/2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Teaspoon Of Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Low Fat Beef or Chicken Broth
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add 2 cups oats, salt, beef broth, and egg to a large mixing bowl. Combine well. Add remaining 1/2 cup of rolled oat and combine.
- Pour onto wax paper and knead dough for about 3 minutes. Let stand for about 3 minutes to begin to become firmer. Press to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Cut with cutter and place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for use or store in a zip top bag in the freezer for later thawing and use.
Peanut Butter & Pumpkin Recipe
- 2 1/2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Canned Pumpkin
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Prep15 m
- Cook40 m
- Ready In1 h 40 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Add water as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff. Roll the dough into a 1/2-inch-thick roll. Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Bake in preheated oven until hard, about 40 minutes.
You can visit the website All Recipes for this recipe and more recipes, and I do recommend this website for recipes for your family and your pets.
Homemade Dog Treat Recipes
These two recipes will get you started on preparing dog treats at home, but I wanted to share with you some more websites you can visit for the best pet recipes.
Precious Pets Homemade Dog Treat Tips
There are some things you will want to consider when storing your dog treats, so I hope these tips I am about to share helps you store your pet treats. You can use natural preservatives in your recipes for a longer shelf-time, so what are these natural preservatives are something for you to consider adding to all your recipes.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Citrus Fruits
For more storage tips you can visit the website Dog Treat Kitchen, and this is another good website to add to your list.
Homemade Dog Treats Tips & Tricks
You can read this article on Chewy one of my favorite websites, but even more important than their products and great prices is their pet care tips in their blog with articles similar to this one.
CBD Oil For Dogs
You can also add a few drops of CBD Hemp Seed Oil to your recipes for extra benefits for your pet, but you do want to choose a good company with organic products. If your fur baby experiences any of these health issues this might be something you want to consider, and even if you baby is healthy adding this product can keep them healthy.
- Chronic Pain
- Senior Dog Friendly
- Improves Their Appetite
- Fights Cancer
- Cancer Preventative Benefits
- Strengthens Their Immune System
- Anti-Tumor Benefits
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Benefits
- Autoimmune Disease Protection
CBD oil has been found to provide these same benefits for people as well as your pet, so this is a products which is a good investment for your entire family. I recommend you check out the website CBD BioCare for more information.
Precious Pets Cares
Precious Pets really does care about your fur babies and you, and so many people don’t realize how much our pets affect the quality of our lives. For more articles on pet care feel free to visit Precious Pets Pet Care Tips, and I thank you for reading my article today.