What is video marketing about all comes down to using this strategy to promote your products and services, but another benefit has been found they encourage engagement from your website visitors as well. Studies have shown they have been a big success for social media marketing, and the reason for this is the majority of people prefer watching videos over reading articles. The longer you can keep your potential customers on your blog or website the greater the chances are they will purchase from you, so what other reasons should you consider adding this strategy to your business?
Video Marketing Strategy
Like any strategy, you have to come up with a good plan, and like many, you will have to experiment with which ones work the best for your business and niche. How to get started in video marketing takes some careful research and planning,
- You will first need to download video editing software that will provide you the best videos for your marketing strategy.
- People love stories, so focusing on developing good storyteller skills is an important skill you need for the most success.
- How can you engage your website visitors by using this marketing strategy?
- Even though as far as I know there is not a recommended length to follow, but most people have a short-attention-span, so keeping your videos shorter is your best strategy.
- Embedding them on your website, and on your social media business pages are good places to begin. If you happen to have an online store this is another awesome place to offer your videos, you can also add them to your website menus as free resources.
- Just like your blog posts, you will want to be promoting these in all the places for as many people to see as possible.
- Uploading them to your YouTube channel if you have one is another place to be sharing your videos, and I do recommend you start your own Youtube channel with this marketing strategy.
Create Engaging Ads
You will want to learn how to create video ads as a way to earn extra revenue, and you do this very easily by using the company Promo.com. So let’s take a look at what Promo.com has to offer when it comes to adding ads in your videos?
- You can create ads in minutes
- Easy to use templates
- No experience needed
- You can even get started for free
How To Get Started
The most difficult part for most people is getting started, so many of us are intimidated when it comes to how to make a video for online. When you are ready here is a video to give you some ideas.
Best Video Types
Now you might be thinking what is the best video type for marketing, you will find some types perform better than others depending on your business niche, but here are some types for you to consider.
- Product Reviews
- How-To Videos
- Product Launch
Most Popular Videos YouTube
- Cooking & Recipes
- Product Reviews
- Health & Fitness Tips
Best Video Editing Software For Windows 10
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- CyberLink PowerDirector 16
- Movie Edit Pro Plus
- Adobe Premiere Elements 2018
Even though Facebook is the most popular social media marketing website, I experience much better results on Twitter for sales than Facebook. Those of you who are big fans more likely will want to know how to make a video for Facebook, so here is a tutorial provided by Wave. Video where you can learn how with their step-by-step instructions.
New Business Owners
I have not forgotten about the new business owners who might not be able to afford the paid video editing software in this article, so for you, I have the best video editor free download.
- Alternative to Windows Movie Maker & iMovie
- Simple Drag & Drop Interface
- Powerful Editing Tool
- 800+ Stunning Effects
- Windows 10, 8, & 7
- Text & Titles
- Music Library
- Overlays & Filters
- Transitions & Elements
What Is On My Mind
This business tutorial should give you a good idea of how to get started in video marketing, but if you have any questions feel free to contact me for assistance. I appreciate everyone who read and commented on the article What is Podbean from last week.